Showing all 9 results
More details about Gold Coins
Buy Gold Coin Online in India
Around 100 CE, Kushan Emperor Vima Kadaphises is said to have introduced gold coins in India. He was the predecessor of Kanishka the Great, the fifth Kushan King who ruled almost all of Northern India.
Gold Coins were however minted in India is the times of Mahajanpadas, from the Indo-gangetic plains- the time of Buddha.
The early gold coins were minted for value more than money, the value of kingpins which were engraved with sculpts of king, queen, archer, battle axe, ashwamedha and much much more.
The coming of gold coins into the form of currency or muhar can be traced back to ancient kingdoms of India. The barter system channeled into gold currency was the coming of gold as most valued currency until the WTO put a stop to it after the Gold Setback and economic depression.
Now, that you can upload your wallet in currency and request for conversion of gold and pay either in currency or gold or both provided, it is acceptable to the buyer. Physical gold holdings are legally allocated to each investor and held in bank vault for an annual fees.
This, however is not as simple as it sounds. In a country like India where the law needs to be changed to permit exchange of gold as an alternative to currency.
Why buy Gold coins?
Buying gold coins is a good investment, experts recommend 5-10% of your investment to be in gold so there is diversity in your investment patterns. Also, buying gold from India is a good option as the pricing is managed by the MMTC which makes the gold pricing more transparent.
Every gold coin is certified of purity as per the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Hallmark. It ensures that you get 99.99 % 24 carat gold only.
Buy gold coins because it is easier to store owing to the small quantity of large values. In other zones, extra charge is processed when you sell gold because they have to melt it and process it further.
Sparkles Gold Coins- Gold Coins Price in India
Get home to prosperity and luck with our gold coins- made from 24 carat gold with 995 fineness, this gold coin is a luxury investment that you should definitely own.
Sparkles has built its trust in the business of gold and diamond for over 17 years now and the intricacy is defined by our standards of provide. We provide a guarantee of the best from our stores.
The current range in which we offer values are (approximate),
1 gm- ₹ 3945/-
2 gm- ₹ 7595/-
5 gm- ₹ 15,825/-
10 gm- ₹ 35,100/-
Stay assured with our best value offers for you. You can indulge in the prosperity value after buying our best gold coins this Akshaya Tritiya. Bring home a blend of rich and peace in the name of gold coins!
Gifts that speak volumes
Gold holds a very auspicious value in India, since a very long time gold has been given as gifts at various happy occasions. When a child is born, in weddings, on winning and what not. We, Indians need a space to spread gold because we love it so much!
When gold is given with a investment or monetary value, gold coins are always a better option because jewellery requires an added process of melting and processing which would cost a bit more than coin cost.
If you are giving somebody the gift of gold, they will definitely know how much you value them in retrospect!
Gold coins or bars- what is a good choice?
Let us find out some pros and cons of both, let out to decide!
Gold Bars Pros,
1. Come in sealed packing and are certified
2. When buying in large volumes, the rate goes way lower than the coins as the production cost is low.
3. Typically produced in 24 carats.
1. Liquidity issues of buying bulk gold
2. Higher market risk
3. Production cost of small bars would be considerably higher
Gold Coins Pros,
1. Come in all shapes and sizes, marked with a date so there is high gifting value of commemoration.
2. Greater liquidity and fluidity when buying
3. Smaller portions can be bought without very high production costs.
4. Easier to store and high collectible value
1. Coins typically don’t come with certificates
2. Not all coins are 24 carat
3. When buying high volumes, the production cost soars high and the storage issues remain high with coins.
So, now you can be a better judge of what exactly do you need to buy. If you are looking for gifting options, coins are your best suit. If you are looking for heavy investments- bars are your best shot!
Things to keep in mind when buying gold coins online
Whence buying gold online, you must always be aware of certain regulations required for buying gold and also look for the proper certification by BIS when buying online. Keep these pointers in mind before buying gold,
- Purity of Gold: The purity of gold is defined in two parameters- carat and fineness. The most commonly used parameter is carat wherein a 24 carat gold means the most pure form of gold that is 24/24 parts of it is gold. There is a 22 carat gold as well where 22 part is gold while the rest two is a mix of some metal to provide a sturdy structure. Fineness is another way to find out if the 24 carat is pure or not.
- Hallmarking: The Bureau of Indian Standards or BIS has issued a decree of hallmarking every gold ietm on sale. There are five components that are marked on gold, namely BIS logo, purity/fineness corresponding number (for 22KT, 916 is used), logo of Assaying and Hallmarking centre, year of marking, and jewellers identification mark.
- Packaging: Gold coins come in tamper proof packaging and unless you are reselling it it is advisable not to take the cover off.
- Options: You can buy gold coins from your local jewellers or even Government of India’s MMTC, there are other online options- about which you have to be careful about. We are a certified trusted jewellers with exciting offer ranges on old coins.
Buy Gold coins on Diwali, Akshaya Tritiya or any other ceremony that you want to celebrate. Gold that is a big time investment for your future responses and also has an authentic larger gift value!